1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. The administrator of personal data collected via the Online Store is Antałex Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Mokre 77, 88-306 Dąbrowa, Poland, registered in the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity under VAT: PL5571702850, KRS: 0000781084 – hereinafter referred to as „Administrator“ „And being at the same time a Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
3. The personal data of the Customer and the Customer are processed in accordance with:
• Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection);
• Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
• Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications Law.
4. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data they collect are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
5. All words, expressions and acronyms appearing on this page and beginning with a capital letter (eg Seller, Online Shop, Electronic Service) should be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the Online Store Regulations available on the Online Store website.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND DATA RECEIVERS
1. Each time the purpose, scope and recipient of data processed by the Administrator results from actions taken by the Customer or the Customer in the Online Store. For example, if the Customer chooses a personal collection instead of a courier parcel during the order placement, his personal data will be processed in order to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement, but they will no longer be made available to the carrier performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
2. Possible purposes of collecting personal data of the Customers or Customers by the Administrator:
a) conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services (eg Customer Account).
b) direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services.
3. Possible recipients of personal data of Customers of the Online Store:
a) In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary carrying out the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b) In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The Administrator may process the following personal data of the Customers or Clients using the Online Store: name and surname; e-mail address; contact phone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence / business / seat (if different from delivery address). In the case of Clients or Customers who are not consumers, the Administrator may additionally process the company name and the tax identification number (VAT) of the Service Recipient or Customer.
5. Providing personal data, referred to in the point above, may be necessary to conclude and implement the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Store. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude a contract is indicated previously on the Online Store website and in the Online Store Regulations.
3. COOKIES AND OPERATIONAL DATA
1. Cookies (cookies) are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the website of the Online Store (eg on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone’s memory card – depending on which devices are used by visitors to our Online Shop). Detailed information about cookies as well as the history of their creation can be found, among others here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City.
2. The Administrator may process data contained in Cookies when users use the Online Store for the following purposes:
a) identification of the Registered Users as logged in to the Online Store and showing that they are logged in;
b) remembering the Products added to the basket in order to place an Order;
c) remember data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login details to the Online Store;
d) keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the Online Store website.
3. By default, most web browsers available on the market accept cookies by default. Everyone has the possibility to define the terms of using cookies using the own browser’s settings. This means that you can, for example, partially restrict (eg temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving cookies – in the latter case, however, it may affect some functionalities of the Online Store (for example, it may not be possible to pass the order path through the Order Form due to for not memorizing the Products in the basket during the next steps of submitting the Order).
5. Detailed information on changing the settings for cookies and their self-removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the help section of the web browser and on the following pages (just click on the link):
6. The administrator also processes anonymised operational data related to the use of the Online Store (IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Online Store. These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features that identify visitors to the Online Store. These data are not disclosed to third parties.
4. BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
1. Providing personal data by the Service Recipient or Customer is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Online Store and in the Online Store Regulations necessary to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services results in the inability to conclude this Agreement.
2. The basis for the processing of personal data of the Customer or the Customer is the necessity to perform the contract to which he is a party or take action on its request before its conclusion. In the case of data processing for direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the basis for such processing is (1) prior consent of the Customer or Client or (2) fulfillment of legally justified purposes carried out by the Administrator (in accordance with Article 23 paragraph 4 of the Act on personal data protection) legally justified purpose is in particular the direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services).
5. THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS THEIR CONTENT AND MAKE IMPROVEMENT
1. The Service Recipient or Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct it.
2. Each person has the right to control the processing of data related to him, contained in the Administrator’s data file, in particular the right to: demand supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
3. In the event the Customer or the Customer grants consent to the processing of data for direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the consent may be revoked at any time.
4. In the event that the Administrator intends to process or process data of the Service Recipient or Customer for direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the person whose data is also entitled to (1) submit a written, motivated request to cease processing of its data due to its specific the situation or (2) object to the processing of its data.
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data being processed appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects the data against unauthorized access, taking by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction .
3. The Administrator appropriately provides the following technical measures to prevent the collection and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons:
a) Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
b) Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.